Sunday 11 December 2011

Some Things.

1. See there is a new link at the top of the page? I've decided to start reviewing the books I'm reading. Go have a look :)

2. on a trip to Morrisons yesterday three things happened that made me smile.
         a) I met the nicest and politest counterman. It was all Madam and an enthusiastic how can I help you? And then he complimented me on my fabric water drop badge. That is first time anyone noticed it, and it was just nice.
           b) As I wondered past the socks and tights I passed a man looking so very confused. So I helped him. The look of relief on his face was pronounced.
           c) Morrisons have those huge two compartment revolving glass doors. As I was leaving, I had to join a queue. A queue to exit the shop. Does that get much more British?

No comments: